Deli (Aquarius) is the 10th largest constellation in the night sky. Of the 12 primary constellations, it is second in size only to Bethulah (Virgo).
The brightest star in Deli is Sa'ad al Sund, which means "Who goeth and returneth" (Yahshua is the One Who went to Heaven and promised to return in like manner as He went - Acts 1:11) and "the pourer out". Yahshua said that when He went to Heaven again He would pour out His Spirit upon His people. The Message of this star is found in John chapter 16:
John 16:7-13 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."Sa'ad al Sund is a yellow supergiant. It is located 540 light years from Earth.
Are you loving God's Star Messages? Now you can go deeper with God's Amazing Star Secrets!
Get Shauna Manfredine's book!
For more information about the Mazzaroth (God's constellation tapestry) and His Messages in the 48 original constellations, request your own copy of Shauna Manfredine's book, God's Amazing Star Secret (book trailer).
TTurn your Church or Venue into a Planetarium for a Night (or Weekend)! Now you can share God's Amazing Star Secrets with your whole family, church, or gathering! Request Shauna Manfredine to give her inspiring and well-researched, planetarium-style God's Amazing Star Secrets presentation.
In her presentation(s), Shauna shows the meaning of Psalm 19:1-4 and the original names of the stars based upon earth's first recorded language(s). She shows archaeological evidence of the original constellations and the amazing connection between the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 primary constellations. And she explains the Plan of Redemption in the original star and constellation names. More information...




No comments:
Post a Comment